Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri: Cooking With The Stars?
|Ray and Fieri to host Celebrity Cook-Off|
Then came the copies. Skating With The Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, and Celebrity Rehab all drudged up old actors, athletes, and singers past their prime and gave them a shot at television and a paycheck.
|celebrity Cook-Off Contestants - can you identify even one?|
Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri have just announced Celebrity Cook-Off, their new show which pits washed-up low-wattage celebs against each other in teams, coached on to victory by Ray and Fieri. The winner gets a nice check to the charity of their choice. The roster is tepid at best (see if you can remember more than one of them from their past lives as "celebrities"):
- Alyssa Campanella (Miss USA 2011)
- Cheech Marin (Comedian and champion stoner)
- Coolio (Hip Hop artist - "Gangster's Paradise")
- Joey Fatone (N'Sync boy band member. Dancing With The Stars alum. Fame whore.)
- Lou Diamond Phillips (LaBamba star. Most famous for having his wife leave him for the female nanny)
- Summer Sanders (Gold medalist and sportscaster)
- Taylor Dayne ('90s pop singer and unconfirmed drag queen)
The first show airs New Year's Day on Food Network. We can't wait to see how long before Cheech busts out the pot brownie recipes.
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.