Paula Deen Is Going Cruising and Y'all Are Invited
|Paula Deen's on a boat, y'all!|
Paula Deen's Party at Sea sets sail aboard the Celebrity Eclipse from the Port of Miami January 21 for seven days of partying with Paula and husband Michael.
To be honest, the itinerary of events makes us jealous. And Paula seems like such a
- Private welcome cocktail party
- Personal photo with Paula Deen
- BBQ demo with Michael
- Makeover demonstration by Jamie and Courtney (Paula's makeup team)
- The Deen Family Olympics
- Group dance lesson for Paula's guests
- Private BBQ by the pool with band
- Q&A session with Paula
- Chef's cooking demo with Paula's critique (hint: more butter y'all)
- Games with Paula
- Private farewell cocktail party
We're especially intrigued by Games With Paula. We hope they're drinking games, because the last time we saw Paula with a wine glass (at last year's South Beach Wine & Food Festival), she wound up riding Robert Irvine like a horsie.
Rates for the cruise (including all the above Deen-centric activities and other perks) start at $1,579 per person (based on two people to a cabin).
If you want to get in on this action (and the only person we can think of who wouldn't is Anthony Bourdain), call Alice Travel at 888-816-0169.
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.