96. Soft Pretzels at Mister Collins
The soft pretzels ($10) at Mister Collins (at the One Bal Harbour Resort) are a waaaay better beginning to any meal than the traditional bread basket. Served with two saucy sides, the homemade mustard has a little spice to up the ante, whereas a creamy Fontal cheese bath is mild and creamy, coating the bread and dripping off the end of each bite. The restaurant freshly bakes these regularly, and although the sticks taste like salty pretzels, they are soft as can be on the inside. Tip: the cheese does get cold quickly, so you'll want to dip and eat now, talk later over entrées.
100 Favorites Dishes
97. Serrano Ham Croquettes at Crazy About You
98. The Elena Ruth Sandwich at Sergio's
99. Chow Fun at Chow Down Grill
100. Grilled Artichoke at Peacock Garden Cafe
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.