Free Food: Burger King Food Truck Rolls Into Marlins Stadium All Next Week
|Burger King food truck makes it to Miami|
We tried the tropical mango smoothie that was offered and found it surprisingly fruity, with a fragrant mango flavor and yogurt tartness. According to Burger King's website, the smoothies are made with real fruit, low fat yogurt, and made fresh to order in each BK kitchen. A medium serving contains 330 calories, 3 grams protein, 78 grams carbohydrates, 63 grams sugar, and 1 gram fat, which actually isn't too bad.
If you want to try one of the smoothies or a frappe, the BK food truck will be rolling over to Marlins Park for a little pre-game sampling. Here's the schedule:
- Saturday, May 12 Marlins Park 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, May 13 Marlins Park 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 24 Marlins Park 4 - 9 p.m.
- Friday May 25 Marlins Park 4 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday May 26 Marlins Park 1 - 6 p.m.
- Sunday May 27 Marlins Park 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.