Scarpetta Wins Our Miami Restaurant Poll of 1,000 Votes Cast
|Can you tell which restaurant serves this raw yellowtail?|
The poll was furiously tweeted by restaurants and readers who felt strongly about which place was their favorite.
The poll pitted some of Miami's best restaurants against each other.
The venues were chosen by Miami New Times staff as having the top ten dishes. Voting closed at 11:59 p.m. last night, and the results are in.
Scarpetta won with nearly one-third of the 977 total votes. The complete results are as follows:
- Scarpetta (27.23% - 266 votes)
- Bourbon Steak (15.97% -156 votes)
- Tudor House (14.23% - 139 votes)
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar (11.05% - 108 votes)
- Michael's Genuine Food & Drink (9.72% - 95 votes)
- Pubbelly (7.16% - 70 votes)
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill (6.35% - 62 votes)
- Michy's (3.38% - 33 votes)
- Sra. Martinez (2.46% - 24 votes)
- Tap Tap (2.46% - 24 votes)
|All photos courtesy of Scarpetta|
We at New Times totally agree with your choice of restaurants -- we named Scarpetta's lamb agnolotti our top dish this year. To see what we had to say about it (and for a complete listing of all 100 dishes), click here.
Thank you for voting, and remember to check out our Best of Miami picks online here and in print today.
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.
19999 W. Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL
1111 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL
1600 Lenox Ave., Miami Beach, FL
130 NE 40th St., Miami, FL
1418 20th St., Miami Beach, FL
3250 NE 1st Ave., Miami, FL
6927 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL
4000 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL
819 Fifth St., Miami Beach, FL