Eat, Tweet, and Win With Miami Spice and JWU
|Snap a pic like this...and win a meal!|
Here's how it works: Just enjoy a meal at one of the participating restaurants where a JWU grad happens to hang his or her toque, snap a picture of your meal, and tweet the photo, using these steps:
1. Follow @JWUNorthMiami and @MiamiandBeaches
2. Snap a picture of your meal and tweet, using the hashtags #ISEEJWU and #MiamiSpice
Every Friday during Miami Spice, ten participants will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant they tweet from, as well as a SFF (South Florida Foodie) cling sticker.
The contest starts Wednesday, August 1 at noon and ends Friday, September 28 at 10 p.m.
You do not have to dine from the restaurant's Miami Spice menu to enter the contest -- dining ala carte at the restaurants and tweeting works just as well!
Participating restaurants (and their JWU alumni chefs) include:
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill- Timon Balloo (executive chef)
- Meat Market - Kayla O'Quinn (assistant pastry chef)
- Barceloneta Spanish Bistro & Mercat- Juliana Gonzalez (executive chef)
- Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Peacock Garden Café - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana- Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Michy's - Michelle Bernstein (executive chef)
- Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge - Christopher Cramer (executive chef)
- Pubbelly - Jose Mendin (chef/partner)
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.