Eat, Tweet, and Win With Miami Spice and JWU
|Snap a pic like this...and win a meal!|
Here's how it works: Just enjoy a meal at one of the participating restaurants where a JWU grad happens to hang his or her toque, snap a picture of your meal, and tweet the photo, using these steps:
1. Follow @JWUNorthMiami and @MiamiandBeaches
2. Snap a picture of your meal and tweet, using the hashtags #ISEEJWU and #MiamiSpice
Every Friday during Miami Spice, ten participants will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant they tweet from, as well as a SFF (South Florida Foodie) cling sticker.
The contest starts Wednesday, August 1 at noon and ends Friday, September 28 at 10 p.m.
You do not have to dine from the restaurant's Miami Spice menu to enter the contest -- dining ala carte at the restaurants and tweeting works just as well!
Participating restaurants (and their JWU alumni chefs) include:
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill- Timon Balloo (executive chef)
- Meat Market - Kayla O'Quinn (assistant pastry chef)
- Barceloneta Spanish Bistro & Mercat- Juliana Gonzalez (executive chef)
- Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Peacock Garden Café - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana- Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Michy's - Michelle Bernstein (executive chef)
- Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge - Christopher Cramer (executive chef)
- Pubbelly - Jose Mendin (chef/partner)
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.
2889 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove, FL
6927 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL
2299 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL
2889 McFarlane Road, Miami, FL
3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, FL
1400 20th St., Miami Beach, FL
915 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL
3250 NE 1st Ave., Miami, FL