South Beach Wine & Food Festival: 2013 Lineup Announced
|Get your Burger Bash tickets. On sale soon.|
The festival takes over South Beach February 21-24, 2013 with a mind-boggling array of parties, tastings, dinners -- even a concert with Ziggy Marley!
In addition to festival favorites like the Grand Tasting Village, the Burger Bash (hosted by Rachael Ray), and The Q (hosted by Paula Deen and Sons), there are some well-priced events, many featuring local chefs:
- Nobu vegetarian dinner ($200)
- A screening of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, hosted by Anthony Bourdain ($125)
- Garden to Glass, hosted by Bar Lab and Emeril Lagasse ($95)
- Chicken Coupe, hosted by Andrew Carmellini ($250)
- Thrillist BBQ and the Blues, hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian ($115)
- Swine & Wine, hosted by Michelle Bernstein ($150)
- Guy Fieri's Roadshow & Reggae with Ziggy Marley ($95)
Ticket sales open to Mastercard cardholders on Monday, October 8 at 9 a.m. The presale runs through Sunday, October 21. Tickets open up to the general public on Monday, October 22.
Purchase tickets online at sobefest.com or call 1-877-762-3933. (Phone sales open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.