Catharsis: Best Place for New Year's Eve; Early Openings Available
|Songstress, Alma Rosa Castellanos.|
They will offer the opportunity to choose from three different menu options:
- Five-course meal with three hour open bar ($80 per person, plus tax and tip)
- Five course meal with open bar all night ($95 per person, plus tax and tip)
- A-la-carte menu at regular menu prices without added fees
Of course, as you'd expect from a place with such versatility that it's been featured on WDNA and Deco Drive, in addition to gourmet grub you'll also get hearty drinks and an impromptu dance floor. See? All-in-one.
Here's a look at the five-course menu:
- Ceviche or smoked mozzarella appetizer
- Choice of pasta: Pumpkin ravioli with sage butter sauce and crushed amaretti or lobster and ricotta ravioli with pink sauce and cognac
- Choice of fish: Seared grouper topped with white wine, butter, and clam juice or grilled shrimp, sautéed with spinach and garlic
- Choice of main course: Either filet mignon topped with mushrooms and a red wine reduction, served with potatoes au gratin, or three hour short ribs served with creamy polenta
- Pears in mascarpone cream for dessert
The second seating at 9:30 p.m. is sold out, but, according to co-owner Marcelo Malvicino, spots may open up -- call after 3 p.m. -- or eat early, then head out.
Reservations are required; call 305-479-2746. Space is available for the 7 p.m. seating. The 9:30 p.m. seating is sold out.
Follow Short Order on Facebook, on Twitter @Short_Order, and Instagram @ShortOrder.