November 2012 Restaurant Openings and Closings
- American Burger
- Crumb on Parchment Miami Beach
- MB Brewhouse
- Red Light Little River
- Tudor House
- 8oz. Burger Bar - Moving to the old Kim's Chinese spot.
- Feverish Ice Cream and Gourmet Pops - Food truck opening permanent spot in December.
- Wynwood Brewing Company
- Opening soon.
- Bunnie Cakes - Vegan bakery coming to Wynwood.
- PB Steak - Pubbelly tackles steak (coming early 2013).
- Momi Ramen - More ramen coming to Miami.
- Jefe's Original Fish Taco & Burger - One of Miami's first food trucks goes brick and mortar.
- Cypress Room - Michael Schwartz's upscale tavern to open early 2013.
- Buddha Sushi Bar - Opening another location on Lincoln Road.
- Poor Man's Lobster - From the folks at Mandolin.
- N Lounge - Kevin Cory to open a lounge next door to NAOE.
- Gravity Brewbar - Opening in December.
- Salsa Fiesta - The fresh taco joint is opening an Aventura location.
- Barceloneta - The Pubbelly guys are expanding into South Miami.
- Boxpark - The Hoxton's sibling, coming soon.
- Harvey Wolf - Completes the trio of European pubs, along with Boxpark and The Hoxton.
- Siga la Vaca - Follow the cow and eat its flesh in Coral Gables.
- Alba - Ralph Pagano's restaurant to open December 31.
- VooDoo BBQ and Grill - Bringing some mojo to Kendall.
- Khong - Asian concept from John Kunkel and 50 Eggs. Speaking of 50 Eggs.....
- Swine Southern Table & Bar - Yardbird's pork-centric sister (also from 50 Eggs) is scheduled for a winter debut. And more 50 Eggs news....
- A fast-casual Asian concept, also by 50 Eggs, is coming to South Beach, adjacent to the original Lime on Alton Road.
- The Broken Shaker - Bar Lab guys are bringing back their pop-up. For keeps.
- Panther Coffee - Coming to South Beach.
- Loft opens in Midtown sometime in the late fall.
- Serafina -- Replacing Tudor House at the Dream South Beach Hotel.
- Dylan's Candy Bar - Ralph Lauren's daughter is sweet on Lincoln Road, opening December.
- Sakaya Kitchen - Planned expansion by owner Richard Hales.
- Cibo Wine Bar - The second location, coming soon.
- HuaHua's - Todd Erickson's Lincoln Road tacqueria to open early 2013.
- Frita Shop - Alberto Cabrera's Cuban burger joint.
- Yard House - Chain grub with many many beers.
- Cipriani - New York icon due at the Icon Brickell.
- La Cantina 20 - Another Icon tenant getting set to move in.
- Catch - By Top Chef's Hung Huynh, due in SoBe this winter.
- Restaurant du Cap - Philippe Ruiz' much anticipated venue coming to Brickell.
- The Restaurant at The Raleigh - Michael Schwartz' venture arriving winter 2013.
- Ikea - Coming 2014
- Trader Joe's - Coming to Pinecrest in 2013
- Hoops Coconut Grove - Sports bar opening soon.
Follow Laine Doss on Twitter @LaineDoss and Facebook.
Follow Short Order on Facebook , on Twitter @Short_Order, and Instagram @ShortOrder.
35 NE 40th St., Miami, FL