November 2012 Restaurant Openings and Closings
- American Burger
- Crumb on Parchment Miami Beach
- MB Brewhouse
- Red Light Little River
- Tudor House
- 8oz. Burger Bar - Moving to the old Kim's Chinese spot.
- Feverish Ice Cream and Gourmet Pops - Food truck opening permanent spot in December.
- Wynwood Brewing Company
- Opening soon.
- Bunnie Cakes - Vegan bakery coming to Wynwood.
- PB Steak - Pubbelly tackles steak (coming early 2013).
- Momi Ramen - More ramen coming to Miami.
- Jefe's Original Fish Taco & Burger - One of Miami's first food trucks goes brick and mortar.
- Cypress Room - Michael Schwartz's upscale tavern to open early 2013.
- Buddha Sushi Bar - Opening another location on Lincoln Road.
- Poor Man's Lobster - From the folks at Mandolin.
- N Lounge - Kevin Cory to open a lounge next door to NAOE.
- Gravity Brewbar - Opening in December.
- Salsa Fiesta - The fresh taco joint is opening an Aventura location.
- Barceloneta - The Pubbelly guys are expanding into South Miami.
- Boxpark - The Hoxton's sibling, coming soon.
- Harvey Wolf - Completes the trio of European pubs, along with Boxpark and The Hoxton.
- Siga la Vaca - Follow the cow and eat its flesh in Coral Gables.
- Alba - Ralph Pagano's restaurant to open December 31.
- VooDoo BBQ and Grill - Bringing some mojo to Kendall.
- Khong - Asian concept from John Kunkel and 50 Eggs. Speaking of 50 Eggs.....
- Swine Southern Table & Bar - Yardbird's pork-centric sister (also from 50 Eggs) is scheduled for a winter debut. And more 50 Eggs news....
- A fast-casual Asian concept, also by 50 Eggs, is coming to South Beach, adjacent to the original Lime on Alton Road.
- The Broken Shaker - Bar Lab guys are bringing back their pop-up. For keeps.
- Panther Coffee - Coming to South Beach.
- Loft opens in Midtown sometime in the late fall.
- Serafina -- Replacing Tudor House at the Dream South Beach Hotel.
- Dylan's Candy Bar - Ralph Lauren's daughter is sweet on Lincoln Road, opening December.
- Sakaya Kitchen - Planned expansion by owner Richard Hales.
- Cibo Wine Bar - The second location, coming soon.
- HuaHua's - Todd Erickson's Lincoln Road tacqueria to open early 2013.
- Frita Shop - Alberto Cabrera's Cuban burger joint.
- Yard House - Chain grub with many many beers.
- Cipriani - New York icon due at the Icon Brickell.
- La Cantina 20 - Another Icon tenant getting set to move in.
- Catch - By Top Chef's Hung Huynh, due in SoBe this winter.
- Restaurant du Cap - Philippe Ruiz' much anticipated venue coming to Brickell.
- The Restaurant at The Raleigh - Michael Schwartz' venture arriving winter 2013.
- Ikea - Coming 2014
- Trader Joe's - Coming to Pinecrest in 2013
- Hoops Coconut Grove - Sports bar opening soon.
Follow Laine Doss on Twitter @LaineDoss and Facebook.
Follow Short Order on Facebook , on Twitter @Short_Order, and Instagram @ShortOrder.
1545 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL
2800 N. Miami Ave., Miami, FL
244 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL
8888 SW 136th St., Miami, FL
3201 N. Miami Ave., Miami, FL
501 NE 1st Ave., Miami, FL
804 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL
1250 S. Miami Ave., Miami, FL
60 SW 10th St., Miami, FL
2901 Florida Ave., Miami, FL
141 SW 7th St., Miami, FL