February 2013 Restaurant Openings and Closings
|Bulla opens in Coral Gables.|
We're pleased to say that there were no major restaurant closings. Is this an indication that the economy has picked up for good -- or that our fair city's restaurant scene continues to grow and be a force to be reckoned with? Either way -- we're happy that small restaurateurs continue to open in Miami... and stay open.
-Bulla Gastrobar Takes Por Fin's Place
- Sweet Saloon: Get Chocolate Wasted With Cocktails and Dessert Treats
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Bunnie Cakes
- Devon Seafood & Steak
- Dore South Beach
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest
- Quarterman's Ice Cream Parlor
- Sweet Saloon
- The Social Lubricant Lounge
John's Tacos is taking over Josh's Delicatessen and Appetizing Wednesday - Monday evenings, starting at 6 p.m.
- Icebox Cafe will close its Lincoln Road location in April and relocate to Sunset Harbour Shops.
- Momi Ramen is now open 24 hours.