February 2013 Restaurant Openings and Closings
|Bulla opens in Coral Gables.|
We're pleased to say that there were no major restaurant closings. Is this an indication that the economy has picked up for good -- or that our fair city's restaurant scene continues to grow and be a force to be reckoned with? Either way -- we're happy that small restaurateurs continue to open in Miami... and stay open.
-Bulla Gastrobar Takes Por Fin's Place
- Sweet Saloon: Get Chocolate Wasted With Cocktails and Dessert Treats
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Bunnie Cakes
- Devon Seafood & Steak
- Dore South Beach
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest
- Quarterman's Ice Cream Parlor
- Sweet Saloon
- The Social Lubricant Lounge
John's Tacos is taking over Josh's Delicatessen and Appetizing Wednesday - Monday evenings, starting at 6 p.m.
- Icebox Cafe will close its Lincoln Road location in April and relocate to Sunset Harbour Shops.
- Momi Ramen is now open 24 hours.
2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL
2322 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL
11715 Sherri Lane, Miami, FL
1669 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL
7100 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL
4 S. Miami Ave., Miami, FL
9517 Harding Ave., Surfside, FL
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach, FL
5 SW 11th St., Miami, FL