BuzzBar Boozy Ice-Cream Treats: Try Them Free During Miami Music Week
If you plan to hit the beach this weekend for one of Ultra's satellite parties, you're in for a warm time. Not to worry, because BuzzBar is there to cool you off.
Courtesy BuzzBar There's a buzz on the bus.
BuzzBar is a new line of alcohol-infused ice-cream and sorbet bars. It's like being a kid again -- only with bourbon or rum or cognac.
Each bar features all-natural ice cream made with organic dairy and whole food ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup. The treats contain about 2 percent alcohol by volume, so it's not enough to get you drunk, but it is enough to give the pops the flavor of your favorite cocktail in solid, take-to-the-beach form. The sorbet pop is vegan (but still contains vodka), so animal-friendly peeps can have a guilt-free boozy brain freeze too.
Each flavor pop pairs a favorite ice cream with a spirit to make its own drink-on-a-stick. Flavors include:
- Buzz Café (coffee ice cream and Irish cream liqueur)
- Blitzed Berry (strawberry ice cream and rum)
- Bourbon St. Chocolate (chocolate ice cream and whiskey)
- Drunken Cookie (cookies 'n' cream ice cream and bourbon)
- Vanilla Daze (vanilla ice cream and cognac)
- Citrus Berry Drop (vegan raspberry lemon drop sorbet and lemon vodka)
BuzzBars retail for $7 and are available at a host of Miami-area bars and restaurants, including the Clevelander, Mondrian South Beach, Ocean's Ten, and the Standard, as well as some Farm Stores and Food Max locations -- but you can try them free this Saturday if you're in SoBe.